Terms and Conditions
1. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
2. The Promotion commences on Friday, 16th October 2015 at 10am AEDST and closes on Sunday, 18th October 2015 at 12.00pm AEDST (“Promotional Period”).
3. No purchase is required to enter. One entry per person.
4. The Promotion is open to Australian Residence only
5. To enter the Promotion, entrants must register at the Melbourne Digital Show., Entrants must complete the entry form with their full name, email address and daytime telephone number on the iPad provided at Booth #95, Leica Boutique-PRA Stand.
6. Entries generated by script, macro, bot, or other automated means are not eligible to enter the Promotion to win the Prize.
7. There is 1 Prize. The Prize is one Leica X2 Al a Carte Camera Silver/Apple Green.
8. The total RRP value of the Prize is $3399.00
9. The Prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
10. If the Winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian must accompany the Winner when the Prize is taken.
11. Winner is determined at random.
12. The draw for the Prize will take place at the Melbourne Digital Show, Booth #95 at 3pm 18th October 2015 AEDST.
13. The winner will be contacted by phone, email and their details published on Facebook on Wednesday, 21st October 2015 (“Winner”).
14. Entries that are illegible, incomplete or do not comply with these Terms are invalid. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants as required (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Winner provide suitable identification of proof of age and identity prior to awarding the Prize.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to announce and/or publish the Winners’ name and/or photograph for publicity purposes.
17. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if (a) for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) if the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or (c) if the determination of the winners or delivery of prizes is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoter’s control subject to approval by relevant state regulatory authorities.
18. Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the Entrant’s participation in the Promotion.
19. The Promoter’s decision in relation to this Promotion is final and binding on entrants and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
20. By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion, and for the collection of subscribers to the Promoters Newsletter. All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the offices of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
21. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanism or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition.
22. The Promoter is Leica Boutique-PRA (“Promoter”).