The Leica Macro-Adapter-M is placed between the camera and M-mount lens to increase the lens-to-sensor distance and achieve maximum reproduction ratios up to 1:2 for close-up shooting. Its design incorporates a helical screw system, which can be used to vary the adapter's extension length between 0.7-1.2" for greater flexibility in setting a closer focusing distance than the lens natively allows as well as increasing the reproduction ratio. The adapter is designed for use on Leica cameras featuring a live view function (such as the M Typ 240) and lenses with focal lengths greater than 28mm.
- For Leica M-Mount Lenses
- Enables Max. Reproduction Ratio of 1:2
- Shortens Minimum Focusing Distance
- Increases Lens-to-Sensor Distance
- Variable Extension Between 0.7-1.2"
- Integrated Helical Screw System
- For 28mm and Longer Focal Lengths
- Designed for Cameras with Live View
- Ideal for Macro-Elmar-M 90mm f/4 Lens